Are you having issues writing your Genuine Temporary Entrant statement?
You will be assisted by certified immigration lawyers and agents with significant experience in providing immigration advice to help with your application to Immigration Australia.
Genuine Temporary Entrant Requirement Submission Letter
- A submission letter is required addressing the following requirements, including but limited to:
- the applicant’s circumstances;
- the applicant’s immigration history; and
- the visa applicant has substantially complied with the conditions on any previous visas; or
- the applicant’s periods of stay in Australia have been intermittent; and
- the applicant has not established ongoing residence in Australia.
You will also enjoy:
24/7 SUPPORT. We are available at all times through the live chat function, and responsive to emails
ON-GOING SUPPORT. Our service does not finish with the GTE Statement; we will support you throughout your studies
99% SUCCESS. GTE EXPERTS have a very high visa success rate