Do you currently reside in Australia?
Are you after the Australian Student Visa Appeal Letter service?
Is it your first, second, third or even fourth visa extension?
Not sure how to act to get a positive outcome?
Looking for a guaranteed solution?
GTE experts have experienced education and migration agents who are happy to assist you.
In order to achieve such high success rates we spend an average 20 hours of time on your case:
* 1-2h analysing your visa refusal letter and GTE statement
* 1-2h analysing your personal information supplied via our questionnaire
* 1-2h drawing best strategy based on visa refusal difficulty
* 10-12h writing an Appeal Letter and polishing it to perfection
* 1-2h applying for a visa on your behalf.
* 1-2h checking final documents
* 1-2h preparing for an hearing with a case officer (if needed).
Most popular Q&A:
Q. Can I apply for an Australian student visa after refusal?
A. Yes, you have all rights to apply to write an appeal for AAT.
Q. What are the chances of getting an Australian student visa after refusal?
A. Our success rate is over 99% and we offer money-back if your visa will remain refused after AAT appeal.
Q. How long AAT will take to review appeal application?
A. It takes up to 2 years to get your appeal reviewed, however, you will remain in Australia on a bridging visa until the decision will be made.
Q. Can I walk in for a consultation?
A. Due to COVID-19 we do not offer onsite consultations. However, we are serving our customers online via email or on most popular platforms like Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram.
Q. Your service is a 100% match of my needs. However, I have a lack of trust to purchase online services?
A. First, for your security we have an SLL security certificate installed, same like Amazon, Commbank and other biggest online providers. A little lock sign next to our website name shows that your data is secured. We are completely transparent and you can find our business name and ABN at the bottom of every page – you are secured by strict Australian law. We also encourage our clients to use PayPal as a merchant to obtain our service. Dispute resolution and Purchase protection is a great tool to increase your security even more.
Q. What will happen after I will pay a service fee?
A. – One of our consultants will get in touch with you in the first 24hours.
– We will ask you to send us a visa refusal letter together with a current GTE statement.
– After deep analysis, we will help you to write a genuine appeal letter. 3-4 days.
– We will help you to prepare for a hearing after the appointment date will be set.
– Enjoy studying in Australia.
What does the AAT need to decide?
The AAT needs to decide whether you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia. The AAT must be satisfied there is a genuine intention to stay temporarily in Australia by considering:
– your circumstances
– your immigration history
– any other relevant matter.
How does the AAT decide?
The AAT will look at:
• your circumstances in your home country
• your potential circumstances in Australia
• the value of the course to your future
• your immigration history
• any other relevant matters.
100% money-back guaranteed. We 100% believe in our service. The success rate is over 99% so there is no risk for you.