Most agencies post nice pictures on their social media accounts showing how fun and easy studying in Australia is. However, in reality, things are not quite the same!
Some of the countries experience over 30% of visa refusals. Yes, you heard it right! EVERY THIRD applicant gets refused.
Last year almost 53,000 international students left the country without seeing their dreams come true. Most of them are from Asia, Africa and South America.
Do you want to know the two reasons why you failed to get a visa?
1. Poorly written GTE statement.
2. GTE statement not supported by relevant documents.
You might already know why you failed to deliver a convincing GTE statement, as the reasons are mentioned in your visa refusal letter.
Other than that, here are the most common Australian student visa refusal reasons, including:
– Incentive to return home
– Economic ties to home country
– Have not done a thorough investigation regarding studies
– Value of the course to the applicant’s future
You probably matched with 2, 3 or all of them. Right?
Even if you can write the most extraordinary GTE statement and be a magician at words, if you fail to support your sayings by documents, you are just a storyteller, and there is no evidence to support your story!
Don’t get me wrong. Most of you attach documents like bank statements, education certificates, etc. However, most of the time, these are not enough.
In order to recover your visa, three things need to be done:
- Apply for a visa
- Write a new compelling GTE statement
- Attach relevant supporting documents
We have managed to help over 90% of failed international students.
GTE EXPERTS has been helping international students from all around the world since 2010. Our founder Arturas Mickus specialises in visa refusals and AAT cases. Together with his team, he managed to help over 3300 students. His expertise and knowledge are due to his extensive experience working with the most prominent Australian Immigration Agencies; that’s why our success rate is so high.
In order to provide you with definite success, we will offer over 20 hours of time to your case:
● 2h we will look after your enrolments within chosen budget and education provider
● 1-2h analysing your visa refusal letter and GTE statement
● 1-2h analysing your personal information supplied via our questionnaire
● 1-2h drawing best strategy based on visa refusal difficulty
● 8-12h writing a GTE statement and polishing it to perfection● 1-2h applying for a visa on your behalf
● 1-2h checking documents
● 1-2h preparing for an interview with a case officer (if needed).
800 international student-friendly employers database in Sydney and Melbourne.
As you can see, it is a hell of a lot of work, and you definitely want somebody as accurate as we are. Now, you may ask, are we pricey?
An average student in Australia earns at least $500 for 20h of unskilled work. We made our services as affordable as we could while keeping our standards top-notch. We promise this will be a partnership that you will rave about with your friends.
How can you trust us?
We have 5 stars rating on Trust Pilot
You can also find all business details on our website. Are you ready to move forward?
Most Popular Q&A:
Q. Can I apply for an Australian student visa after refusal?
A. Yes, you have all rights to apply for a visa; however, you have a lower chance of getting a visa approval (depending on how serious the visa refusal letter was). If your student visa is refused while living in Australia, you can apply for an AAT review.
Q. Can I walk in for a consultation?
A. Due to COVID-19, we do not offer onsite consultations. However, we are serving our customers online via email or on the most popular platforms like Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, and Telegram.
Q. What will happen after a service fee is paid?
A. – One of our consultants will get in touch with you in the first 24 hours.
– We will ask you to send us a visa refusal letter together with a current GTE statement.
– We will ask you to fill up a questionnaire so we can get to know you better.
– After deep analysis, we will help to write a GTE statement.
– We will send you the first draft in 5-10 days.
– We will make as many amendments as needed to polish it to perfection.
Q. Is it safe to buy your service?
A. Yes, for your security reasons, we have an SLL security certificate installed, same as Amazon, CommBank and other biggest online providers. A little lock sign next to our website name shows that your data is secured. We are entirely transparent, and you can find our business name and ABN at the bottom of every page – you are secured by strict Australian law. We also encourage our clients to use PayPal as a merchant to obtain our service. Dispute resolution and Purchase protection is a great tool to increase your security even more.
Still, want to talk to a human?
Hit an orange bubble on the right. We are available on almost all popular chatting platforms.
Looks like all is covered; it’s time to move forward, right?
Just hit “HIRE EXPERTS” to get professional help!