Are you having issues writing your Genuine Temporary Entrant statement?
We are here to help you. Our goal at GTE EXPERTS is to ensure that your GTE statement is written effectively so that your study dreams in Australia are realised. Choose GTE EXPERTS for a professional, successful GTE statement to guarantee that your student visa is granted.
You will be assisted by certified immigration lawyers and agents with significant experience in providing immigration advice to help with your application to Immigration Australia.
In order to achieve such high success rates we spend an average 20 hours of time on your case:
- 1-2h analysing your personal information supplied via our questionnaire.
- 1-2h drawing best strategy based on visa refusal difficulty.
- 10-12h writing an GTE statement and polishing it to perfection.
- 1-2h applying for a visa on your behalf.
- 1-2h checking final supporting documents.
- 1-2h preparing for an interview with a case officer (if needed).
Most popular Q&A:
Q. Can I apply for an Australian student visa after refusal?
A. Yes, you have all rights to apply for a visa, however, you have a lower chance to get a visa approval (depends on how serious visa refusal letter was). If your student visa was refused while living in Australia, you can apply for an AAT review.
Q. Can I walk in for a consultation?
A. Due to COVID-19 we do not offer onsite consultations. However, we are serving our customers online via email or on most popular platforms like Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram.
Q. What will happen after a service fee is paid?
A. – One of our consultants will get in touch with you in the first 24hours.
– We will ask you to send us a visa refusal letter together with a current GTE statement.
– We will ask you to fill up a questionnaire so we can get to know you better.
– After deep analysis, we will help to write a GTE statement.
– We will send you the first draft in the 3-4 days.
– We will make as many amendments as needed to polish it to perfection.
Q. Is it safe to buy your service?
A. Yes, for your security reasons we have an SLL security certificate installed, same like Amazon, Commbank and other biggest online providers. A little lock sign next to our website name shows that your data is secured. We are completely transparent and you can find our business name and ABN at the bottom of every page – you are secured by strict Australian law. We also encourage our clients to use PayPal as a merchant to obtain our service. Dispute resolution and Purchase protection is a great tool to increase your security even more.
You will also enjoy:
24/7 SUPPORT .We are available at all times through the live chat function, and responsive to emails
ON-GOING SUPPORT. Our service does not finish with the GTE Statement; we will support you throughout your studies
99% SUCCESS. GTE EXPERTS have a very high visa success rate.
APPLICATION MANAGEMENT. We are also able to submit the visa application on your behalf (optional).
Delivery time: 5 work days.
What is a GTE statement?
The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement is an integrity measure to ensure that applicants are using the student visa program to gain a quality education.
This requirement involves the provision of a personal statement, referred to as a ‘GTE Statement’, which might include the following detail:
- Your circumstances in your home country and potential circumstances in Australia (social and economic)
- Value of the course to your future
- Your Immigration history
- Your education and employment history
- Your on-going ties to your home country