1. All of the information and supporting documents provided with this form are true and correct. 2. I will inform the GTE EXPERTS immediately if any of the information provided changes;3. I understand the structure and content of thecourse I am applying for; 4. I have access to sufficient funds to meet the tuition, travel and living costs of living in Australia (for myself and any dependents) for the duration of my studies. 5. I have not previously had an Australianvisa cancelled or an Australian visa application rejected; and 6. That I have personally signed this form.
1.That the GTE EXPERTS may obtain official records from any institution or organisation I have claimed a previousassociation with, for the purposes of verifying my academic or employment history; 2. That in order to be admitted to the GTE EXPERTS I must meet both: The Education Provider academic and English language requirements for my chosen course;and The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) and Genuine Student (GS) criteria set by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA). For information about the GTE and GS criteria please visitimmi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/student-500/genuine- temporary-entrant 3. I authorise the GTE EXPERTS to access the Australian Immigration Visa Entitlements Verification Online (VEVO) system at anytime to obtaininformation regarding my visa status 4. The University reserves the right to exclude me from the admissions process if it is not satisfied that I meet the GTE and GS requirements; and 5. The Education Provider reserves the right to excludeme from the admissions process or cancel my enrolment if I am or become personally prohibited under any Federal legislation or regulation from commencing or enrolling in any part of the course I am applying for; 6. The personal informationcollected on this form and during my enrolment at GTE EXPERTS may be disclosed to:
• the Australian Government and designated authorities where required for compliance with the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (Cth) and itsassociated legislation;
• the University’s preferred Overseas Student Health Cover provider for the purposes of setting up an insurance policy;
• Education Provider overseas representatives for the purposes of assisting with my application;and
• Qualsearch for the purposes of verifying my qualifications, where I am applying for a postgraduate course.
7. In the event that I do not meet the Education Provider academic or English language entry requirements, the GTE EXPERTS mayforward my full application to a partner institution for consideration for a place in an appropriate preparatory program the successful completion of which qualify me for admissions into specified courses at Education Provider.