- 1-2 hours to analyse your personal information supplied via our questionnaire
- 1-2 hours to design the best strategy based on your personal data and circumstances
- 10-12 hours to write a GTE statement complying with current immigration law, regulations, and policy, and then polishing it to perfection
- 1- 2 hours to prepare you for an interview if your case officer requires it
800 international student-friendly employers database in Sydney and Melbourne.
Delivery time: 5-10 work days.
How can you trust us?
We have 5 stars rating on Trust Pilot
You can also find all business details on our website. Are you ready to move forward?
Most Popular Q&A:
Q. Can I apply for an Australian student visa after refusal?
A. Yes, you have all rights to apply for a visa; however, you have a lower chance of getting a visa approval (depending on how serious the visa refusal letter was). If your student visa is refused while living in Australia, you can apply for an AAT review.
Q. Can I walk in for a consultation?
A. Due to COVID-19, we do not offer onsite consultations. However, we are serving our customers online via email or on the most popular platforms like Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, and Telegram.
Q. What will happen after a service fee is paid?
A. – One of our consultants will get in touch with you in the first 24 hours.
– We will ask you to send us a visa refusal letter together with a current GTE statement.
– We will ask you to fill up a questionnaire so we can get to know you better.
– After deep analysis, we will help to write a GTE statement.
– We will send you the first draft in 3-4 days.
– We will make as many amendments as needed to polish it to perfection.
Q. Is it safe to buy your service?
A. Yes, for your security reasons, we have an SLL security certificate installed, same as Amazon, CommBank and other biggest online providers. A little lock sign next to our website name shows that your data is secured. We are entirely transparent, and you can find our business name and ABN at the bottom of every page – you are secured by strict Australian law. We also encourage our clients to use PayPal as a merchant to obtain our service. Dispute resolution and Purchase protection is a great tool to increase your security even more.
Still, want to talk to a human?
Hit an orange bubble on the right. We are available on almost all popular chatting platforms.
Looks like all is covered; it’s time to move forward, right?
Just hit “HIRE EXPERTS” to get professional help!
What is a GTE statement?
The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement is an integrity measure to ensure that applicants are using the student visa program to gain a quality education.
This requirement involves the provision of a personal statement, referred to as a ‘GTE Statement’, which might include the following detail:
- Your circumstances in your home country and potential circumstances in Australia (social and economic)
- Value of the course to your future
- Your Immigration history
- Your education and employment history
- Your on-going ties to your home country