All international students are required to prepare a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Statement. It is crucial to prepare the correct GTE statement because it can cause approval or refusal of your Australia student visa.
What is a GTE Statement?
Not every aspiring international student can come to Australia for a variety of reasons. One of the most common issues, why your student visa is refused, is due to a poorly made Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Statement. According to Australia’s official immigration website, “All applicants for a student visa must show that they are coming to the country to gain a quality education and not use it as a way to maintain ongoing residency in Australia.”
While there are several guidelines on how to create a good GTE Statement, using a generic and insincere GTE Statement will weight considerably in the assessment of your application.
Reasons Why You May Get a Refusal
There are plenty of different reasons why you may be refused a student visa. For example, there are educational providers who may have different risk levels. Additionally, your country of origin (nationality) will have an impact on how you will be assessed. Countries considered as high risk include the following:
- Bosnia- Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Montenegro, Republic of
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts-Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent & Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Western Samoa
If you are a citizen of any of the countries mentioned above, it is crucial that you carefully craft your GTE Statement to avoid a refusal.
Finding a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Letter Template
There are dozens of genuine temporary entrant sample templates online that you can access for free online. However, using these templates are some of the most common reason why your visa gets refused. Most universities and immigration officers are trained to recognize these templates. Moreover, these free templates online are not updated regularly which meant you may be using a template that caused a refusal just a week ago.
What Happens When You Receive a Genuine Temporary Entrant Refusal?
There are repercussions when your visa is refused, although it does not mean that you are not allowed to reapply in the future. You will lower your chances of getting another visa in the future, a passport with a refused visa application will get 40% less chance of approval in the future.
Your education provider will cancel your enrollment and you will need to look for another school to get the same enrollment. Whenever your visa is refused, your education provider may not accept your enrollment because they could be marked as a high-risk school which may jeopardize future international students.
Once your visa is refused, you will likely lose up to $583 AUD for the visa application and your enrollment fee. You will be forced to wait about 3-6 months more to reapply, which is time lost where you could have made thousands of dollars while working and studying in Australia.
How Professional GTE Statement Writing Works
To save your time, money, and effort, we have put together this expert service for student visa applicants.
- Make a payment. Once you have made a payment, one your case will be assigned to one of our experts.
- We will send you an easy-to-answer questionnaire. Once you complete answering your questionnaire we will analyse your answers, your background, risk levels, and choose a personalized strategy for your GTE Statement. This process takes about 1-3 hours.
- If there are no additional questions on our end, we start by writing your customized GTE Statement. Depending on what package you picked, the first draft will be delivered to you in 72 hours or in 5 business days.
- Once you receive the first draft, you can ask for amendments if needed.
- We will make any changes to the first draft within the next 24 hours and send you the finalized GTE Statement.
- We personalize our service by answering all your questions regarding your visa application. We give out strategy and recommendations on what are the best documents that you can forward to help your application process. We will also provide you with tips on how to answer should the immigration office will call you. (1-2 hours)
As you can see our works contains managing information you probably not aware. Each GTE statement consumes over 8hours of time even for the professionals likes us.
We take every application differently and tailor our solutions according to your needs. This will help ensure that everyone gets professional individualized assistance.